AEW Jazwares Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MANY WILL ENTER; FEW WILL WIN.
If you choose to participate via mobile phone, message and data rates may apply based on your wireless carrier’s rate plan. Internet access may not be available from your wireless carrier, or in your area. Message and data rates may apply even if your use of a mobile phone does not result in Sweepstakes entry.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The AEW Jazwares Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of (and who are physically present in) the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following are also ineligible: employees, their spouses and immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and any of their respective spouses) and household members (whether or not related) of Turner Entertainment Networks, Inc. (“Sponsor”), AEW, Jazwares (“Prize Provider”) and Warner Media, LLC (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”).
The Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules. Void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER. To enter the Sweepstakes, participants (“Participants” or “Fans”) must go to the microsite at and follow the directions there, and also provide information such as Participant’s name, email address and zip code (optional). Fans must check box to accept terms and Sweepstakes rules to be eligible to win.
Participants may enter the Sweepstakes during the following dates and times (each a “Round” or “Entry Period”):
- Round One (11/2/22 at 12pm ET – 11/16/22 at 11:59am ET).
- Round Two (11/16/22 at 12pm ET – 11/30/22 at 11:59am ET).
- Round Three (11/30/22 at 12pm ET – 12/14/22 at 11:59am ET).
- Round Four (12/14/22 at 12pm ET – 12/28/22 at 11:59am ET).
To be eligible to win during a specific Round, entries must be submitted and received during that Round. Entries received during a Round will not rollover to other Rounds. Sponsor’s computer is the official time clock. Entries must be submitted in the name of an eligible living person. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged. Proof of submitting an entry does not constitute proof that Sponsor received the entry in the Sweepstakes.
Limit: one (1) entry per person/household/email address per calendar day. Multiple entries received in violation of the entry limitation, false or deceptive acts or entries, or entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void, will render a Participant ineligible, and also may result in Participant no longer being allowed to enter Sponsor’s sweepstakes, contests or other promotions in the future, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
The Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, illegible, undelivered, inaccurate or delayed entries, or for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network, cable, satellite, Internet service provider, telephone, telephone lines or other connections, preemptions, blackouts or any other non-controllable acts concerning a television broadcast, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems of any kind which may limit or affect a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, typographical, printing, electronic, network or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism or threats thereof, computer virus or other events or causes which corrupt or undermine the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify entrants and/or modify, cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of termination, Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to award the prizes from among all non-suspect eligible entries received up to the time of such action.
3. HOW TO WIN; ODDS OF WINNING:
The potential winners (when verified by Sponsor as set forth below, the “Winners” or each a “Winner”) will be randomly selected by Sponsor, from among all eligible entries received during each Round in the Entry Period, on or about the following dates for each Round:
Round 1: November 16, 2022.
Round 2: November 30, 2022.
Round 3: December 14, 2022.
Round 4: December 28, 2022.
The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The Winners will be notified by Sponsor via email and must meet all eligibility requirements including timely replying to Sponsor’s notification and executing and returning all necessary releases and documents (if any) required by Sponsor. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. The Winners should receive his/ her prize within two weeks from the date of Sponsor’s verification of him/her as a Winner.
At the sole discretion of Sponsor, disqualification may result from any of the following: If the potential Winner (i) fails to respond to the notification or contact Sponsor within a reasonable period of time or no longer than five (5) days from the date Sponsor sends such notice, (ii) fails to sign and return all necessary documents within the time period designated by Sponsor, (iii) declines the prize, (iv) fails to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency, or (v) fails to comply with any of the Official Rules as outlined herein, such potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be chosen.
The decisions of Sponsor in all matters regarding this Sweepstakes are final and binding.
4. PRIZE. Four (4) Winners will each receive the corresponding prize for the Round they won:
- Round One (11/2/22 at 12pm ET – 11/16/22 at 11:59am ET): One (1) Unrivaled Britt Baker (Chase 1 of 5,000) – ARV - $21.99
- Round Two (11/16/22 at 12pm ET – 11/30/22 at 11:59am ET): One (1) Unrivaled Ricky Starks (Rare 1 of 3,000) – ARV - $21.99
- Round Three (11/30/22 at 12pm ET – 12/14/22 at 11:59am ET): One (1) Unrivaled Taz (Rare 1 of 3,000) – ARV - $19.99
- Round Four (12/14/22 at 12pm ET – 12/28/22 at 11:59am ET): One (1) Unrivaled Thunder Rosa (Chase 1 of 5,000) – ARV - $19.99
The total ARV of all the prizes is Eighty-Three US Dollars and Ninety-Six Cents ($83.96 USD).
No substitution or transfer of prizes or cash redemption is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value in the event the advertised prize (or portion thereof) is not available for any reason, at its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for the reporting and payment of all federal, state and local taxes (if any) and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified in these Official Rules and/or in the applicable entry instructions as being provided. All details of the prizes not specified herein at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. GENERAL. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Participants grant the Sweepstakes Entities the right, unless prohibited by law, to use the Participant’s name, voice, picture and likeness, and biographical information, without compensation, further notification or approval, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services of the Sweepstakes Entities and all matters related to the Sweepstakes, in any manner or medium, throughout the world in perpetuity.
The Released Parties expressly disclaim any responsibility and PARTICIPANTS agree to indemnify, DEFEND and hold harmless the Released Parties, and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents, from and against any and all claims, actions, demands and/or liabilitIES for injury/DEATH, damage or loss to any person or property relating to or arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes (regardless of the cause of such injury or loss), the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of the prize awarded and/or printing, distribution or production errors OR FOR LOST, LATE, MISDIRECTED, INCOMPLETE, CORRUPTED OR ILLEGAL/UNAUTHORIZED SUBMISSIONS. winner acknowledgeS that THE prize IS awarded “as is” and that Sponsor has not made, ANd is not in any manner responsible or liable for any representation, guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, in law or in fact, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. ARBITRATION/CLASS ACTION WAIVER: PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY – IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT OR CLASS ACTION IN COURT.
The Sweepstakes Entities and you (“Parties”) agree that these Official Rules affect interstate commerce and that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of these arbitration provisions.
Any dispute/claim relating to this contract or its breach, the Official Rules or any prize awarded (“Claim”), that is not informally resolved within fifteen (15) days of notice, shall be finally resolved by arbitration in your state of residence. The arbitration will be administered by the AAA under its AAA Rules, will be conducted in English and by a single arbitrator, and any court with jurisdiction may enter judgment regarding the arbitrator’s award.
The Sweepstakes Entities will bear the cost of any arbitration filing fees and arbitration fees for claims of up to Seventy-Five Thousand US Dollars ($75,000 USD), unless the arbitrator determines that the arbitration is frivolous. You are responsible for any other costs that you may incur in the arbitration, including, attorney fees and expert witness costs, unless the Sweepstakes Entities are otherwise required to pay such costs under applicable law. You may pursue your claim in small claims court where jurisdiction and venue over the Sweepstakes Entities is proper if your claim otherwise qualifies for such court and you do not seek any equitable relief.
The Parties agree that the Sweepstakes Entities and you will resolve any Claim on an individual basis, and that any Claim will be brought in an individual capacity, and not on behalf of, or as part of, any purported class, consolidated, or representative proceeding (“Class Proceeding”). The Parties further agree that neither will participate in any current or future Class Proceeding brought by any third party relating to the Official Rules, Sweepstakes or any prize.
If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver is void or unenforceable or that arbitration may proceed on a class basis, then the relevant claim will not be subject to arbitration and must be litigated in federal court located in New York, New York.
The agreement to arbitrate and class action waiver also apply to any Claims you assert against the Sweepstakes Entities’ or their advertisers or their respective present or future parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies.
8. OFFICIAL RULES OR WINNER’S LIST: For a copy of these Official Rules or the Winners List (which should be available on or about January 10, 2022), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (residents of VT need not include return postage for rules requests) to the following address: (please specify “Official Rules” or “Winners”) AEW Jazwares Sweepstakes, TBS Marketing, 1050 Techwood Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 30318. All requests must be received by January 30, 2022.
9. SPONSOR: Turner Entertainment Networks, Inc., 1050 Techwood Drive, Atlanta, GA 30318
© Turner Entertainment Networks, Inc. A Warner Media Company. All Rights Reserved