“KFC BOWL POLL”
1. The KFC Bowl Poll (“The Poll”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry.
2. Turner Sports, Inc. (“TSI”) and KFC Corporation (“KFC”) are the Sponsors (“Sponsors”).
3. By entering the The Poll, participants agree to abide by all terms and conditions and Regulations applicable thereto. Subject to all local, state and federal laws and regulations. Some restrictions apply. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
4. HOW TO ENTER: TBS will air an NCAA football game on each of the following dates: two games each day on 9/2 and 11/4; one game each day on 9/9, 9/16, 9/23, 9/30, 10/7, 10/14 and 10/28 (individually “Game Day”). The Poll will be open on Game Days from 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) through 11:59 p.m. ET (“The Poll Period”). For each Game Day during the Poll Period a live opinion poll will take place on-air during the game. Participants can text their vote by sending a text message to the short code of 88222. A reply message will be received by the entrant asking them to confirm their entry in the The Poll by texting the letter ‘Y’ to 88222 (by sending your text vote you consent to receive a reply message from KFC). Individuals who confirm their vote by texting the letter ‘Y’ will incur a fee of $.60 (in addition to standard charges assessed by wireless service providers for both sent and received text messages). See your wireless service provider for complete details with respect to standard charges for both sent and received text messages. You may opt-out from participating in this The Poll and receiving text messages from the KFC at anytime by sending the following word “STOP” to 88222. You must be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service, using a participating service provider in order to enter. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions. The Sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, misdirected, lost, late, garbled, delayed, inaccurate or illegible entries or text messages. The Sponsors are also not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed software or wireless transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the The Poll, or damage to user’s system as a result of participation in the The Poll or downloading any information necessary to participate in the The Poll. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion, to cancel or modify the The Poll should any computer virus, malfunction or other cause corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the The Poll.
5. WINNERS AND PRIZES: There are no winners or prizes associated with The Poll.
6. GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: By entering, participants agree to release the The Sponsors from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with participation in the The Poll. The Sponsors expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to entrants participation in The Poll.
In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the The Poll, Sponsors reserves the right to cancel or suspend the The Poll. Notice of cancellation will be posted at www.TBS.com .
7. CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and The Sponsors, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Georgia. In any action brought to enforce the obligation or right of any party hereunder participants hereby consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in any court of appropriate jurisdiction in Fulton County Georgia, USA. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
For a copy of these Official Rules, send a request and a self addressed, stamped envelope (residents of VT may omit return postage) to the following address by November 4, 2006:
KFC Bowl Poll
c/o Turner Sports, Inc.
One CNN Center
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Sponsors: Turner Sports, Inc., One CNN Center, Atlanta, Georgia 30303 and KFC Corporation, P.O. Box 725489, Atlanta, GA 31139.
©2006 Turner Sports, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved.