Secret Of My Success, The"
Secret of Your Success Roasted Chicken Rescue
What is your secret to success in the kitchen?? Is it the chicken, the couscous, or the wine?
You will need:
- 4 Tyson Roasted Chicken breast halves
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cups fast cooking couscous
1. Preheat oven to 375?F.
2. Place the Tyson Roasted Chicken in a baking dish. Add the white wine, olives, lemon quarters, thyme and chili flakes; cover loosely with foil and bake until the chicken is heated through, 15-20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, combine the chicken broth, garlic, carrot and bell pepper in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Stir the couscous into the chicken broth. Cover and remove from heat; let stand 5-10 minutes.
5. Fluff the couscous with a fork and transfer to a warm platter.
6. Arrange the roasted chicken, olives and lemon atop the couscous and garnish with a sprig of thyme.
7. Decide what to do with all the time you saved by using Tyson Roasted Chicken.