1 license to kill (or learners permit)
1. Fill a mixing glass and two martini glasses with cracked ice.
2. Measure in the vodka or gin and vermouth and shake, DO NOT STIR!
3. Remove ice from martini glasses and strain martinis into cold glasses. Garnish with green olives.
4. Whip the cream until soft peaks form, fold in the sour cream and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
5. Lay out puff pastry and brush with a little milk. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese, cut in 1/2" strips and twist. Bake until golden (about 10 minutes.)
6. Cut cucumber and potatoes crossways into 1/2" slices and scoop out a little from the center of each with a melon baller.
7. Cut the tops off the tomatoes and scoop out the pulp.
8. Begin assembling spy snacks: place caviar, smoked salmon or trout onto the potato, cucumber, endive and cherry tomatoes. Garnish with lemon cream and dill sprigs. Serves 2.
Tip: Hide microfilm in the spy snacks. Whoever finds it must fight the largest guest, seduce the hostess and leave without using the door.