• Davis served as a sideline reporter for TNT?s coverage of the 2004 NBA Playoffs. He joined TNT's Marv Albert (play-by-play), Mike Fratello (analyst) and Steve Kerr (analyst).
Davis will serve as the analyst for TBS' college football coverage of
the Pac-10 and Big 12 for the third consecutive year.
• Davis provided analysis for NBC, during the network’s coverage of the
2003 and 2004 Arena Football League.
• Davis was a four-year starter at defensive back at the University of Tennessee.
In addition, he was voted to the Academic All-SEC team in 1986.
• In addition, he served as a sideline reporter for Jefferson Pilot’s
SEC Football Game of the Week from 2000-2001, as well as hosting their SEC Football
Today pre-game show and SEC-TV halftime show.
• From 2000-2003, Davis was the co-host of Sunshine Network’s popular
evening sports show, Sunshine Network Live!, as well as co-host of a sports
talk radio show Clarke and Davis.
• In 2001-2002, Davis served as a sideline reporter for CBS’ coverage
of the NCAA Basketball Tournament.
• For 2004, Davis will serve as an analyst for ESPN Plus’ regional coverage
of Conference USA basketball, including regular-season games and the Conference
• Davis also currently serves as an analyst for Fox Sports South and Sunshine
Network covering college basketball and baseball games.
• Since 2001, he has contributed frequently to several shows on the Golf Channel
including Viewer’s Forum and The Grey Goose 19th Hole, where he currently
serves as one of the show’s regular analysts.
• He was the tournament director for the PGA Tour’s Disney’s Golf
• From 1994-1996, Davis served as assistant athletic director at Stanford University.
• Early professional achievements included serving as director of the US Olympic
Training Center in Colorado Springs, special assistant to the executive director
of the USOC and assistant football coach at the University of the Pacific.
• Davis resides in Orlando with his wife Lisa, and their daughter Taylor and