king of the nerds WATCH EPISODE CLIPS
Kayla is an ice hockey player who holds a master’s degree in space studies. She believes she will reach Mars one day.
Nerds or Runts: Nerds
Pizza or Chinese food delivery: Pizza
Star Trek or Star Wars: Not even a Question – Star Trek
Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead or Battlestar Galactica: Battlestar Galactica (the stuff from the 70’s is fun too! But Galactica 80 was bad)
PlayStation, Xbox, Wii or PC: PlayStation
World of Warcraft or Call of Duty: DC Universe Online
BioShock Infinite or Fez: Batman Arkham Game Series
Math or Science: Science
Edison or Tesla: Tough one, Tesla was brilliant and had wonderful dreams, but Edison knew how to take an idea and make it into a business….I would have to go with Edison… everyone can dream, not everyone can transform dreams into reality. But let’s be Honest, Dr. Wernher von Braun tops both of these gents.
Sharpies or Bics: Pencil – Wood pencil
Comic-con or Dragon Con: OMG no contest! DRAGON CON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit? Harry Potter
Vine or Instagram Video: Instagram
Mac or PC: PC user until the end.
Marvel or DC Comics: DC Comics - I love my DC Comics and the universe that they created.
Droid, iPhone or Blackberry: iPhone
Asteroids or Ms. PacMan: Asteroids – PacMan has never really done it for me
What character would you be in Mario Kart? Bowser – closest character to a Klingon they have.
Which family would you belong to in Game of Thrones? Stark, Lannister or Targaryen? Not a Clue
If you have a pet (what they are and what their name is): I have a cat, black with long hair, and her name is Janeway.
The one celebrity/icon (past/present) you would have wanted on your team on the show: My Dream team would be Kate Mulgrew, Vin Diesel, Dr. Wernher von Braun, and Galileo Galilee.
What planet other than Earth would you live on? Realistically it would be Mars. On2Mars! And in the Star Trek Universe – Qo’noS
Which house would you belong in Harry Potter? Ravenclaw
IQ Score: It does not matter
Aliens – Exist or Myth: Aliens are out there, but NO they do not come to Earth, they are not at Area 51, and they don’t probe people.
Favorite Superhero: BATMAN!!!!!
Favorite Video Game: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City
Favorite TV Show: Star Trek Voyager or Batman: The Animated Series
Favorite Movie: Depends on my mood, way too many favorites to list
Favorite Musician or Band: Celtic Thunder’s Ryan Kelly
Favorite Musical Instrument: Vocal
Favorite Book: Any short story written by Issac Asimov – Nine Tomorrows is probably my fave collection, it includes “the Last Question” <3
Favorite Game Show: I don’t really watch game shows.
Favorite Doctor from Doctor Who: Not a Whovian – Give me a Browncoat instead.
Favorite King of the Nerds contestant from last season: Do Bobby and Curtis count? No? OK, Moogega.
If you were trapped on a desert island what three items would you bring?
- A survival knife (not just any knife- mine has a smooth primary blade, a saw on top of the spine, and a serrated edge on the upsweep … a compass in the handle butt and a full pack in the handle including flint starter, fishing line, hooks, thread, etc. I would want to bring my 8-inch blade.
- Military grade parachute (with harness, paracords and all the trimming)- has multiple uses, best of which include water collection and filtration systems.
- Chris: He’s training to be a paramedic so he can do the “doctoring” when I do something stupid and hurt myself! Which would happen! Ha! No Chris you say? A second knife or a military survival book.
- Gene Kranz (Apollo Mission Control)
- Werner von Braun (the man behind the entire space race just about!)
- Captain Kathryn Janeway (Galileo Galilee if I can’t go fictional)