- Girls have come and gone in Travis's life, but there's only one dream woman who has remained a constant: Laurie. So how do you woo your mom's BFF? We've got some advice for the young prince of the cul-de-sac!
- Come up with a catchy moniker. For example, what about Traurie? Lavis?
- Tell her that age is just a number.
- Sweep her off her feet in a romantic setting. Hawaii, perhaps?
- Constantly hang out with your mom and her inner circle.
- Don't ever call her a "cougar." Try out a new animal, like "badger" or "grizzly bear."
- Make sure you have red wine in your kitchen at ALL times.
- Be a shoulder she can lean on - both emotionally and physically.
- Get in good with her BFF. In this case, be a better son and call your mother more!
- Follow all her social networking accounts. (Ever heard of @TheLarmy?)
- Get strangers to adopt "What, What!" or whatever her latest go-to catchphrase is.
find us on