sullivan and son WATCH FULL EPS ONLINE
WATCH FULL EPS ONLINE
- Weddings are great places to unwind and let loose! But with all that line dancing and free booze, social blunders are bound to occur. Read our Top 10 wedding faux pas and try to avoid them at your next nuptials.
- Telling the groom how much more you liked his previous girlfriend.
- Telling the bride war stories from that summer when you dated the groom.
- Wearing white. A white dress. A white wedding gown. The same white wedding gown as the bride.
- Focusing too much on the 'optional' part of "Black Tie Optional" by wearing jeggings.
- Jumping on stage to perform with the wedding band, then forgetting the words to the song.
- Starting your toast with "[Bride] would've never snagged [groom] with her original nose..."
- Going table to table stealing wedding favors so you can sell them on eBay.
- Forcing grandma onto the dance floor, only to realize she's in a wheelchair.
- Screaming "time out" during the ceremony because you need a bathroom break.
- Hiding unopened bottles of champagne in your tux jacket.