king of the nerds RETURNS JANUARY 23
Moogega controls the transit of terrestrial and extraterrestrial microorganisms to/from solar bodies. She loves space and went to college at the age of 16.
1. Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead or Battlestar Galactica: None… Stargate!!
2. World of Warcraft or Call of Duty: I’d say WOW.
3. Math or Science: Humm, to pick just one would be cutting out a significant fraction of what makes each one beautiful! Math and science are both interesting, but when you can use math to describe scientific principles or make boring equations come to life with a scientific explanation, that is when the true power of both math and science is unleashed!
4. Edison or Tesla: Tesla all the way. He was a brilliant mind ahead of his time.
5. Asteroids or Ms. PacMan: Asteroids. At least there aren’t crazy ghosts chasing after me in Asteroids.
6. Favorite Superhero: Storm. She’s fierce and has villains at her mercy if they are planning an outdoor event.
7. Favorite VideoGame: I used to play lots of Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time with my younger bro and sis. Good times.
8. Favorite TV Show: Big Bang Theory, Daily Show, Family Guy, Cleveland Show, and Deadwood.
9. Favorite Movie: Contact
10. Favorite Musician or Band: Hard to choose. Mariah Carey and Alicia Keys
11. If you have a pet (what they are and what their name is): N/A
12. The one celebrity/icon (past/present) you would have wanted on your team on the show: Adam Savage!
13. Aliens – Exist or Myth: EXIST (but not as gray large-eyed beings)! There are major theories in astrobiology such as panspermia which hypothesize that life can be transferred from one body to another by hitching a ride on rock which was ejected from the surface of that body. That assumes that there is life out there to be transferred! We’ve found numerous examples of microorganisms that are able to survive in extreme environments to include the vacuum of space! Thus, I can confidently say that YES, aliens exist. They are just too tiny to see with our naked eye!
14. Favorite Game Show: Pyramid. I haven’t watched it in years, but besides the whammy show, it is just one of those shows that is hard to find these days except on some cable re-run channel that I don’t own.