RETURNS TUESDAY, JANUARY 7 AT 10/9C
Rules of Penny Can
Cougar Town - Rules of Penny Can
- Bobby Cobb may be the king of inventions. His most brilliant addition to the world? Penny Can! Here's our list of game rules and variations to help you play along at home.
- If the penny goes in the can, you get a point.
- If it doesn't, you don't.
- You have to sing "PENNY CAAAAAN!" when someone makes a shot.
- When someone scores a rim shot, you have to flick them in the ear.
- If someone makes a shot three times in a row, everyone does the robot while saying "Penny Can" in a robot voice.
- When you miss, you have to tell a "truth," like in Truth-or-Dare.
- A version of Penny Can in which the player shoots with his or her eyes covered or shut.
- Yet another version in which the Penny Can is moving while you play.
- When the penny starts to go into the can, but then bounces out, you get "stache-attacked." (A mustache is drawn on your face in permanent marker.)
- After 10 misses in a row, any player wearing a helmet gets a racing stripe painted onto it.
- If a penny goes in the sewer grate, you have to eat something from the "mystery bucket."
- If a player gets a double bounce, he or she must dress like Grayson.
- If your penny hits the rim twice, you have to skip around the boat.
find us on