sullivan and son RETURNS THIS SUMMER
RETURNS THIS SUMMER
Top 10 Ways to Bond With Your Man-Eating Mom
- Owen may have grown up without a father, but with Carol around, he's got enough love for a whole family. In fact, Carol has enough love for the whole city. Find out the best ways for a little cub to bond with his cougar mama.
- 10) Be each other's wingmen.
- 9) Cook meals together. Fire up the microwave!
- 8) Reminisce about your childhood. Ah, all those good times with Mom's nightly visitors ...
- 7) Pour over old photo albums. "Hey, look, there's me and the babysitter! And there's Mom and the babysitter's older brother! Wait, what are they doing?"
- 6) Tag-team to snag a father and daughter for a double date. Or maybe a priest and a nun. You're up for a challenge, aren't you?
- 5) Invite Mom to hang out with your buddies. Just make sure you give her The Talk beforehand.
- 4) Ask Mom to teach you some of her talents. Preferably some of the PG-rated ones.
- 3) Teach Mom how to use the internet. Make sure you set up parental controls to keep her off the chat rooms, though.
- 2) Watch old movies together, and see how many of Mom's former lovers you can identify.
- 1) Set up an investigation to figure out who your biological father is. Playing detective is so much fun!