Top Ten Excuses for Skipping ClassEveryone knows that attendance for college classes isn't mandatory, right?
10. "Sorry, I had to make an emergency ice run for the kegger tonight."
9. "I was taking a sex ed seminar with the new sorority pledges."
8. "Normally I would go, but my roommates and I are using my textbook to hold up our coffee table."
7. "There's an epic beer pong tournament at Omega Sig on Friday night, and I really needed to rest my throwing arm."
6. "My frat's toga-making committee had an emergency meeting, and I'M the chair. How could I not show up?"
5. "Oh I was in the hospital getting my stomach pumped. Alcohol poisoning is not a joke, let me tell you."
4. "There was a free burrito giveaway on the quad. Priorities, man!"
3. "It's a special holiday for my religion. What? No, you've definitely never heard of it."
2. "There was six-hour marathon on about that Jersey Shore show. What was I supposed to do, NOT sit there and watch it?!"
1. "DUDE, I was in the middle of my daily videogame-playing session with my roommates! Could not possibly walk away from it."