Trying to woo the woman of your dreams, and don't have a magical mask of your own? Smoke some fish for her, and your situation will surely get better!
You will need:
Mustard Grain Dressing:
- 3 tsp whole grain mustard
- 4 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Juice of Half a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 oz flour
- 3 oz milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 3 oz sliced smoked salmon
- mixed baby greens
- tomato slices
- lemon slices
1. In a small mixing bowl, add whole grain Mustard, with a whisk add the oil slowly then add the lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper
2. Combine eggs, flour, milk, salt and pepper. Whisk until blended and add chopped chives.
3. Heat a 6" pan over medium heat, wipe hot pan with vegetable oil
4. Spoon a 2 oz ladle and cover the pan with mixture
5. Flip and remove and place on grease-proof paper. Set aside.
6. Create a bouquet of lettuces and place at 10 o'clock on the plate.
7. Cascade the pancake off the lettuce and loosly place the smoked salmon off the crepe.
8. Put 3 half slices in three areas on the smoked salmon. Place the 2 tomato crisps on top.
9. Drizzle the mustard grain dressing over the salmon and finish with olive oil and the lemon slices on the side